Whole ham on the BBQ
|Categorie:||Hoofdgerechten Varkensvlees BBQ|
Voor 4 Personen
|1 piece(s) whole Ham|
|60 g Brown Sugar|
|2 tl Mustard|
|1 dash(es) of Water|
Whole ham on the BBQ Aanwijzingen
- If necessary, remove the fat and cut the fat diagonally so that a diamond pattern is created.
- Put a whole clove in each diamond and smear the ham with some glass on top so that the sugar can melt off.Place the ham on the grill rack in the middle of the BBQ directly above the drip pan, with the fat side up.
- Place the ham on the grill rack in the middle of the BBQ directly above the drip pan, with the fat side up.
- Place the lid on the BBQ
- You need about 9 minutes per 500gr. to give the ham an internal temperature of 60 ° C.
Smoked or pickled hams that are not fully cooked should be heated to 77 ° C.
- About 15 minutes before the end you garnish the ham with the pineapple and brush the ham with some glacé at the end.