Salmon with béarnaise sauce and shrimp(Uitgelichte Chef Delhaize)
|Categorie:||Hoofdgerechten Zalm BBQ|
Voor 4 Personen
|4 fillets Salmon|
|150 g Butter|
|1 p Shalot|
|10 cl dry White Wine|
|pinch of Cayenne pepper|
|2 tbsp fresh Dragon|
|500 g Asparagus, cooked|
|100 g unpealed gray shrimps|
Salmon with béarnaise sauce and shrimp Aanwijzingen
Cook the asparagus in salted boiling water.
- Peel the shrimp and keep the waste separate.
- Put the latter, together with the chopped shallot and half of the tarragon in a saucepan.
- Add the white wine and 1 dl of water and cook over a low heat until 1 tablespoon of liquid.
- Put everything through a point sieve and pour the moisture into another saucepan
- Add the egg yolks in a warm but not boiling water bath. Continue to beat until you get an airy, foamy sauce.
- Add the soft butter and mix thoroughly.
- Season the béarnaise with Cayenne pepper and add the shrimps and the rest of the tarragon.
- Heat the sauce over a low heat but make sure the egg yolks do not cook too far or you will have an omelet
- Bake the salmon fillets, seasoned with salt and pepper, on the barbecue or in the oven.
- Place them together with the asparagus on a pre-heated serving dish.
- Pour over the hot sauce and serve immediately.