Cauliflower soup with mascarpone and mustard(Uitgelichte Chef Ludo Swaenen)
A delicious creamy soup based on cauliflower and Italian mascarpone.
|Categorie:||Soep Ludo Swaenen|
Voor 4 Personen
|1 stengel white of Leek|
|1 el Mustard (grain mustard)|
|50 g Mozzarella, ground|
|1 blad Laurel|
|2 el Mascarpone|
|Salt and pepper|
|1 Bladerdeeg 20 x 10cm|
|1 Egg yuolk|
|1 tl Grain Mustard|
Cauliflower soup with mascarpone and mustard Aanwijzingen
- Finely chop the onion, the leek into rings (well washed).
Melt butter in a kettle, add the onion, leek and bay leaf, let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Divide the cauliflower into florets, add them to the rest of the vegetables and moisten with 3/4 liter of water.
- Season with salt and pepper and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes until the cauliflower is cooked.
- Coat the puff pastry with tl. mustard, roll the long sides to the middle and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaf and puree the greetings with the mascarpone and the mustard (2 types) until a smooth soup.
- Season with pepper and salt. (possibly a little chicken broth).
- Cut the rolls of dough into slices of 1/2 cm. brush with egg yolk, place on baking paper and bake for 10 minutes at 200 ° C.
- Divide the soup into warm plates or soup bags, divide the mozzarella and give the palmiers separately.
KWB Brasschaat - Ludo Swaenen